Olav Sunde;185522 Wrote:
> Thanks for the link to the discussion between Christine Tham and Charles
>
> Hansen. Christine Tham posted graphs that show the same as I found when
>
> I tested.

NP. Thanks for confirming the results!

Charles made a point in that thread about DSP processors inside D/A
converters that could be applied to the wav vs. flac thread quite
easily, but it's served its utility for the day already. :-)

At any rate, software decoding of the discs on an as-needed basis seem
like the best solution.

Any chance of a step-by-step in a separate thread (possibly in the
ripping forum, or a wiki entry) including screenshots of settings?

--
Skunk