Nikhil;185645 Wrote:
> Sometimes never !!! Not only in this thread, but in a couple of others
> have I posted something which was completely ignored. If I am lucky it
> might crop up several posts later in the same thread or in a new thread
> as an entirely new discovery.

In internet culture, any discovery seems to be fair game. Too bad Al
Gore already claimed the internet itself...

To be fair, I remembered your post, and in my first post here
suggested: > There is a thread about it but I don't know the details or if it
truly
> works

Unfortunately, as Eric pointed out, most people need a direct link, and
to have the info paraphrased for them.

--
Skunk