DrRasta;186563 Wrote:
> I am using a Paradisea dac with stock tube. SB with upgraded
> transformer.   The Paradisea brings a musicality that the SB dac does
> not have, which could be attributed to the tube.  On the other hand it
> does lack some detail, which is more an error of omission, and not
> missed due to it's musicality.  How it sounds in your system will
> depend on associated components, but I'd definitely recommend upgrading
> the SB power supply first.

Ok, Sounds great since i prefer musicality before extreme detail. But a
good balance between them is the best. Now i have an tube driven preamp
and big Class A monoblock to my 3 way speakers. Did like my tubedriven
CDP before and when i connected the Squeezebox in my system i think i
lost some of the musicality. Therefore i will buy an extrenal DAC.

About the powersupply, what good powersupply can i find? I need 230V.
Does not have the knowledge to DIY one so i think i will have to buy
one. I DIY speakers and cables but when it comes to electricity my
knowledge is about zero.

--
mangew