I used Sonicap Platinum 0.1uF as bypass.  Any bigger and you may
struggle to fit it inside an SB3.  Danny from GR Research agreed this
would do the job when I ordered.  The blackgate was as suggested by
GaryB, 4.7uF N.  I don't have any pictures, but basically I mounted the
Sonicaps where I could, then just wired the small BGs across them.  So
yes, just wire the leads of the caps together.

I read around a little and there seems to be common practice on how to
wire these things up (non-polar so not sure why)....   With BG caps,
the short lead should go to the input signal, i.e. DAC and with
Sonicaps the Long lead goes to the DAC.

I did all the modding in one go, so can't comment on the improvement
that the Sonicaps bring over just using the BGs.  But overall it sounds
very nice.

Hope that helps

--
parrydave

*modded squeezebox 3/arcam cd92t/arcam a85/arcam avr300
dynaudio contour 1.3mkii/dynaudio focus 200c/mk k-4/rel q150
pioneer pdp-507xd/sky+/harmony 525*