PhilNYC;187791 Wrote:
> There are a few small-footprint Class D integrateds like the Bel Canto
> S300i which are pretty good.
>
> In my small office system, I use a Squeezebox to drive a Zhaolu D2.0
> DAC (from Hong Kong), then the Bel Canto Pre3/S300 to drive a pair of
> Focus Audio FS-68SE.
>
> (disclaimer: I'm a dealer for both Bel Canto and Focus Audio)
>
> (photo was taken before adding the Zhaolu DAC)

Phil, thanks for advise. My major investments into audio are all in my
major system, so for the secondary one I'm afraid $2K just for an amp
is way beyond my budget. I also think that for $2K there are plenty of
class A/B integrated amps...

--
325xi

simaudio nova cdp >> simaudio moon i-5 >> revel performa m20 via
acoustic zen matrix reference ii and acoustic zen satori

-planned additions:... >> deq2496 >> lavry da-10 >>...-