results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Jetlag;190922 Wrote:
> janly,
>
> I could not help but to notice the wood ceiling, walls and floors.
> With those giant hornspeakers and SWs I am curious what kind of
> acoustic treatment might be outside of the photo area?
>
> Not to be offensive or start a flame war, but the reason I am asking is
> that hornspeakers tend to sound quite bright to -my ears- and I would
> imagine with a highly reflective room and no visible acoustic
> treatments that those qualities might get exaggerated.  I was curious
> what you might be doing to offset that potential, or is it not an issue
> with that particular room?

Actually the room sounds very good. The DUO horns are very easy to
implement in the room, and doesn't give much need for room treatment.
However, the room acoustic and the shape of the room are ofcourse
important, and I'm now building a new dedicated listening room from
scratch (35 sq.meter). In this room I will work with the room
treatment, and build it as good as it posible can get.

Jan

--
janly