truckfighters;192344 Wrote:
> I still run single-wiring from the amp to the speakers.
> But what I changed was the original B&W cable bridge on the speaker's
> bi-wiring terminal and replaced it with short parts of my 10 mm2 redgum
> speaker cable (without connectors).
>
> the overall sound really improved quite a lot!

Makes sense :)
To replace the jumpers that you did not choose, with the speaker cable
you did choose.

I'm biwired, which I guess is pretty much the same due to the fact that
I have no signal going down jumpers.  Jumpers are bound to have an
effect on the sound just like cables I guess.

Would not have thought of that my self though :-)
Cheers

--
Deaf Cat