Nostromo;194511 Wrote:
> Check out the DSM-IV. You'll find the answer to your question under the
> entry "audiophilia". ;-)

There's something very disturbing about psychiatry in-jokes, or is that
just me being paranoid? ;)

Nostromo;194511 Wrote:
> I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about when you say:
> - Pace, rhythm and timing - epitomised by Naim equipment, I guess, and
> analogue over 'bits'

Most PRaT protagonists (Pratagonists?) would therefore gently nod their
head and chalk you down as someone who 'just doesn't get it'.

Maybe that's one of the camp 'issues' - you know you're right, and
can't understand how the others can't hear right.  Naturally, nothing
can be explained!

Adam

--
adamslim

SB3 into Derek Shek d2, Shanling CDT-100, Rotel RT-990BX, Esoteric Audio
Research 859, Living Voice Auditorium IIs, Nordost and Anti-cables
http://www.last.fm/user/AdamSlim/