shadowboxer;194648 Wrote:
> I agree -- the Bose's are all hype, poor sound.
>
> The Aego's have gotten good reviews on this fourm.  The AudioEngine 5's
> are another with built in amp, look great, are small, and sound great.
> I have one set and am getting a second.
>
> (Also, they are available in white or black)

Have to agree about the Bose. I used to like them a lot - and still use
them (in complete ignorance must be said). Then I was introduced to a
couple of comparatives...oh my they have no midrange and the point of
origin of the sound wanders around all the time. Oh Well. A couple of
small B&W (minitheatre)?

http://www.bwspeakers.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.ranges/label/Range%20Mini%20Theatre

Giacomo

--