325xi;199808 Wrote:
> Well, it's like making a very good car that can run only with summer
> performance tires. It might be fine with some that can have another car
> for every day of week, but would limit possible use of it for many.

I used to be in the tire business, so I'm in my element now :-)

To use your analogy we'd also have to assume that one could buy
after-market tires that would allow the car to be very good in snow as
well. People who need it all year, and enjoy the highest level of
performance at all times, at least have the option of the new
tires/clock input mod. ASRC on the input would be like putting tires
that work all year, but may inhibit overall performance (getting
outside my element now...).

--
Skunk