Skunk wrote:
> I don't think you should spend $1k for an ASRC chip. Just live with it
> and forget jitter exists. If you really care about the particular
> source so much, have someone add clock input capability.

Good suggestion, since jitter doesn't exist except in magazines and 'net
forums as a way to make people want to spend even more money.

All of my studio gear has clock in and out connections, but worrying
about jitter for even serious audiophile stuff is not very useful.
IMHO, YMMV, etc.

--
Pat Farrell         PRC recording studio
http://www.pfarrell.com/PRC