cliveb;200190 Wrote:

> My own experince is that the difference between TP and SB2, when fed
> direct to power amps, is both large and obvious. (One problem I have is
> that it's virtually impossible to level match comparisons when switching
> between an unbalanced SB2 and a balanced TP going direct to power amps,
> so of course I could well be imagining these differences).

It's impossible to do these comparisons reliably without level
matching.  We experienced that yesterday when we tried to compare the
Dodson to the SB3 analogue out.  However as far as anyone could tell
the unbalanced analogue outs of the SB3 and the TP were identical, both
in level and otherwise.

--
opaqueice