Animeka;200233 Wrote:
> This looks interesting... How can I tell how it'll drive the Bose cube
> speakers I have and how loud they can go? (I don't play stadium loud
> but sometimes it's nice to know you can crank it a bit...)
>
> THanks,
>
> Marc

I would say "comfortably loud". I use one in my bedroom and one at
work. They are great for a single set of bookshelf speakers. (Klipsch
RB10 at work & Monitor Audio Baby Boomer at home). While it certainly
won't match the Squeezebox connected to my home theater it is more than
adequate for listening at moderately higher levels.

I keep meaning to post a pic of my small setup here and to Thinkgeek
since I've bought two of them so far. Due for one more in the garage.

--
notanatheist