AndyC_772;201809 Wrote:
> It sounds to me like the ground connection between your amp and
> Squeezebox might be broken. Try a 3.5mm jack to RCA cable between your
> amp and the headphone socket on the Squeezebox.

I am sorry for being dense, but could you provide me with a bit more
detail on how this is done.  The Nait has 5-pin DIN input connectors.
I am currently using a cord that has a DIN connector on one end (for
the Nait) and two RCA connectors on the other end (for the Squeezebox).

Do you mean I should simultaneously run a second cord with one end
going into the Squeezebox headphone jack and the other into the Nait?
If so, it is not clear to me where/how the cord would connect to the
Nait.

--
Ned Ludd