Come on, guys..no difference between a SB3 and Transporter with both
digital or analog out ?  !!!!!
I have tough time rationalizing this, maybe with digital out, it is
probably the jitter reduction in the DAC that is evening out, but no
difference in analog out ? !!!
Did you guys really play the test music sighted in SB3 and Transporter
to get an idea ?
I read about this in audiocircle and am posting here after a long time.

When I first go the SB3 its digital out was inferior to my Philips
963sa (very softsounding) ..but after Bolder digital mods, it was
superior..much more tighter sounding bass and more soundstage..but all
these were impressions..so curious on how you guys did this test..

--
SoftwireEngineer