325xi;203212 Wrote:
> Is it a kind of humor, or someone is just trying to sound smart?
> Why waste bandwidth if you have nothing to say?

I read Tomjtx's post and thought that it could be taken as a put-down
or as just humor.  I responded to it as just humor.

----
I agree with your earlier comments about Lavry.  I think their material
on their website was misleading.  I appreciate a manufacturer's efforts
to explain the technical underpinnings of their products (as Slim
Devices has.)  When those explanations aren't accurate as was the case
with Lavry, my opinion of the manufacturer goes the other way.

Bill

--
Listener