Dont quite understand you last 3 lines there, why would Inguz make it
sound like mp3 ?

Sorry for hijacking the thread, this is a bit different, but still
concerns volume...

I responded to this thread :
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=32271
and I know there is an agreement that the lower the volume the better
sound more or less. But, here we are simply talking output from the
analog outs on SB3, and I dont understand why this is so low....
With my headphones I can easily turn the volume all the way up
listening to a ripped cd via the SB3 6.0 volt ( ?? ) analog output,
with my Philips dvd 963SA, and its 2.0 volt output its enough with a
12.00 setting on the volume.
Seems like the SB3 doesnt put out more than 0.5 volt to me.....

--
Anne

Squeezebox 3 > Stereovox XV2 > Bryston B100-DA SST > Martin Logan Aeon I