Yes, this will be a completely separate setup.  The main motivation
behind it is that I would like to have a dedicated 2 channel system
that eliminates alot of the signal processing that is present in my
multichannel system.  Part of the reasoning behind the RS6s is that I
want to kind of want to experiment to see how much of a difference the
improved DAC and amp really make.  I would consider the Creek and
outboard DAC an improvement over the Marantz(in my mch setup)on paper,
so I'd like to see if I can get the RS6s to sound as good as GS10s.  I
also don't want a subwoofer in this setup so bookshelves are not really
an options.  I'm also considering becoming a MA dealer so it would be
great to have separate Silver and Gold setups.  based n the Stereophile
review, the RS6s performed exceptionally well with "audiophile"
electronics so i don't think the idea is that crazy.  I'd also like to
keep my budget for this project under $4000.

--
patherb2