inguz;205330 Wrote:
> Re: REQW: if you didn't get prompted for which channel to use when
> importing the PCM file, REQW was probably interpreting it as mono
> instead of stereo, which would explain the HF curve.

Not sure I understand this. Since I saved it as a 32bit stereo PCM
file, why would it have asked for a channel? I mean, you are right, it
did not ask for a channel.

inguz;205330 Wrote:
> Question for you.  When you listened to the "measured_impulse_response"
> on headphones, did you think its tonal balance sounded like your
> room+speakers?

Mmm, not really. It sounded much more like it was favoring the lower
end, but I may have to listen to it again (when I get home). Maybe
listen to an uncorrected cut on my speakers first, to get calibrated.

--
tonyptony