cliveb;207378 Wrote:
> 4. No, tell a lie: the very last resort is to hunt down the source of
> the radio tranmissions and bomb the place :-)

Actually part of the radio licensing requirements in this country is
that the radio station MUST assist you in removing any effect of
interference on any equipment you have.

I don't know how many people take them up on this, but the regulatory
body seems to take its requirements pretty seriously.  I doubt the
radio station would go to great lengths but they sure don't want a
regulatory complaint so they should at least try something - maybe
you'll get a ferrite core for free.  :-)

I assume licensing regulations are similar in other countries.

--
Mark Lanctot

'Sean Adams' Response-O-Matic checklist, patent pending!'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=200910&postcount=2)