david68;210720 Wrote:
> T...However, if, as you say, iTunes doesn't necessarily result in an
> accurate rip then I will need to look at alternatives...

Separate discussion... but iTunes does a great job. Compared once EAC
rips with iTunes rips. Bit-perfect, both... No issues here.
But you should judge on what matters most for you. In any case, you'll
love the simplicity with which you now can access your music. I can
guarantee you'll listen more, and more diverse!

Success!

Evert

--
Audiotic

MacMini CoreDuo, 300 GB of ALAC music -> Black Transporter (via analog &
digital out) -> Harman Kardon AVR 8500 & HK PA2200 Signature -> 6 x
Mission 780SE & 78C & REL Strata III