harmonic;213306 Wrote:

> but its the same thing that manufactors always say about people that
> makes there products better then them self   ... ... ...

Bull. Maybe other manufacturers. If you've been reading these forums
long enough, you would know that there have actually been some quite
insightful comments and some interesting techniques proposed by certain
members of the DIY community (generally not the ones selling stuff),
which were tested by myself, discussed here, and some of them actually
incorporated in Transporter. Notably the super regulators, but also
some clocking ideas.

While I do have my doubts, I did not say that nobody can make
Transporter sound better. What I am saying is that the mods I've heard
of so far appear to be snake oil. To put it gently, I believe it would
take vastly more engineering acumen and effort than any of the
commercial modders have demonstrated to get better sound from it.
Merely substituting some passives is extremely unlikely to yield
positive results.

--
seanadams