aberdeencomponents;213855 Wrote:
> Sean,
>
> For a person who has a special section on thier Forum Called "DYI", and
> has to do with Mods. And now your saying Mods are BS. Maybe you should
> rename that "DIY" section, the "B.S for idiot's" forum!
>
> Anthony

I didn't say all mods are BS. I said (referring to the commercial
offerings) that the mods I've heard of for Transporter are BS. Those
who have been reading this forum for a while know that at one time
there was a quite constructive and intelligent dialogue which took
place between Slim and the modding community. IIRC it started going
downhill right around the time somebody came up with the amusing but
ridiculous "hacksaw mod".

--
seanadams