ezkcdude;213990 Wrote:
> Ejorne, first let me say I believe you're not a troll. Second, I think
> this is not really OT, given the nature of this thread. I still do not
> know, because you have not said, are you listening to the CD and CDR on
> a CD player, or are you talking about listening to the ripped files on
> the Squeezebox? If it is the latter, and you have already told us that
> the data is the same between the CD and CDR, you will not hear a
> difference through the SqueezeBox. You understand that right?

I do not listen through the squeezebox, because i don't own one yet. I
listen through (more) cd player(s). But i know the data on the computer
(not beeing time dependent) are exactly the same coming from a oringinal
cd or from a cdr. So through a squeezebox they will sound the same. But
on the cdr there possible are jitter and other differences. So maybe
the spdif stream is different. That's also the reason that i mentioned
it in this topic, maybe some spdif difference also are in the
squeezebox...

--
Ejorne