Wow, really don’t know how to say it but.. yes i also live in Sweden,
and yes I also work in the same
company as omega and hammer65, but no I am not one of them.

For the moment im just surprised about some comments that seanadams
(Founder, Slim Devices Logitech Streaming Media Systems)
and JimC (Logitech Director of Product Marketing) has written in this
forum (drugs, bad ears, kids, whine and also
that there is a different between a pause and a power off)...... Wow
didn’t know that. Thanks a lot! LoL

Serious, I have never been to a forum where the Founder or the Director
of a product are so rude and insolent.
Every time when I have hade some problem with products I bought from
USA or another country the staff and technicians
have always been so polite and helpful. Every time when I ask a
question in a forum like this I have always got some
professional help to solve the problem.
I’m sure that seanadam knows what he talks about (he is the founder of
the SB3) but I guess he’s not the only one....
It’s like: I am a doctor (you have all the education I can get) but
still.. sorry your kid died on the operation table
because the teacher that educated me 10 years ago and the books I read
during my education then said that there was
no problem cutting the wrist.... You always have to be updated you know
and now these guys (omega and hammer65) have
discovered that there are some small sound change in SB3.

If I was the founder of a product I have had been glad to get this
information.
No one is perfect you know....

Just wondering a little. If the test result is going to show that there
is some small changes in SB3 sound
are you going to accept this or are you going to complain about that
the test result was "fixed". ;)
Every one know that test results can be fixed so.......

Then also wondering why a Logitech Director of Product Marketing is
"chatting" on a forum?!?!
Hmm, nothing better to do or scared that other people will read this
and say the same thing as I do? THAT:

I AM NOT GOING TO BY A NEW PRODUCT WITH A TRACE OF LOGITEC..... or like
seanadams sad in this forum earlier:

No, I am not interested in a bet with you. But if you don't mind, I
would like a dime bag of
whatever you're smoking...........

Hmm, perhaps seanadams was on drugs when he made the SB3 and I really
don’t want that my money
shall go into a drug addicts pocket!!!!!!! AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE
BANK!!!!!!

Im also sure that a lot of friends to us neither will after reading the
stuff from JimC and seanadams.

Best Regards

Kalle Anka

--