Enoch;215488 Wrote:
> Funny you say it I've the Vienna Acoustics Strass speakers...
>
> I've heard something about setting a DIP switch inside the Transporter
> if used as a pre-amp, anyone?

I think that the nuforce amsp will work wonderfully with your strauss.
I have heard them several off times and the are fantastic.

The nuforce amps will diffently grab them by the nuts and give you all
the slam and power youwill ever need.
The are also extremly detajled wich will work grat with the scan speak
softdome tweeter in your strass.

The Transporter have the fidility and kvality sound to not make the
nuforce sound glarish.

(I've heard something about setting a DIP switch inside the Transporter
if used as a pre-amp, anyone?)

regarding this  im all ears but  i just hooked it up to power amps and
it worked flawlesly .

regards

--
harmonic