"To get around this I right clicked and selected "open link in new tab"
(in Firefox) whilst hovering the mouse over the slimserver Albums link.
A browser window opens and lists a series of album covers and album
names.  I printed this to PDF and then printed the PDFs on a color
printer.  I now have a file with all my album covers printed so I can
page through it and select albums the way I used to when I still had
the CDs readily available."

This is exactly what I would like to do, when I open the browser window
all I see are the album names, how do I access the album art. I use
iTunes w/lossless files and have art for most of my albums but it does
not show up in Slimserver.

--
jdbaker

SB3/Parasound C2/A51/PSB CHS60's/CHS40/Triad Gold Dipole Inwall
Surrounds/Triad Inwall Silver Sub.
SB3/Conrad Johnson D/A 2-B Tubed DAC/Arcam FMJ A32/Monitor Audio Silver
S6