DCtoDaylight;221911 Wrote:
> I don't use the digital inputs on my TP that much, but don't mind
> lending a hand trouble shooting!  I just spent a couple of minutes
> switching back and forth between Slimserver and the optical SPDIF input
> to the Transporter and had no problems.  This is using Slimserver
> version 6.5.3-12376 and TP Firmware version 31.
>
> Anything else I can try for you?  It may take a day or two, but I've
> got a digital interface converter here, that I can use to provide coax,
> toslink, or EBU balanced connections to the Transporter if there's a
> specific input type you want me to try.
>
> Cheers,  Dave

Curious. Seems like there might be hardware around without any
problems? Try this sequence:

-have something playing on your optical input (don't switch to it yet)
-select something to play, as normal (ie random play)
-without stopping or pausing the play, select optical (not anything
else first)
-does optical start normal playback now? (no pops, anything?)
-without pausing/stopping optical, go back into your music, start
playing something.  does this work all at once?

--
Heimiko

Transporter -> XLR -> Electrocompaniet ECI-3 -> Dynaudio Audience 122 +
BK Monolith
Analog modded SB3 -> tube buffer -> Trends Audio TA-10 ->  Eltax
Monitor III