results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

johann;219638 Wrote:

> Microphonic affects can have audible effects on solid state electronics
> as well, depending on design and application.

This is highly interesting subject! Why wouldn't someone open a new
thread to discuss it in depth? I would love to hear some reasonable
explanation how microfonic effect can affect solid state components to
a point of audibility. Yes, including CD players - assuming vibrations
aren't that bad to cause real read errors.

Please reply on this post in a new thread, not here.

--
325xi

simaudio nova cdp >> simaudio moon i-5 >> revel performa m20 on skylan
stands via acoustic zen matrix reference ii and acoustic zen satori

sb3 >> audioengine 5