> Has enyone got a oppinion on removing the wireless card in the
> transporter when using cable connection only ?

no. as far as I know the wifi-card is powered down when using ethernet
cable.

but yes, I sometimes (late at night) also think, that there are subtle
differences in sound if the TP display is on or completely off.

I happen to live in a very very quite environment so I can hear all
small things coming from my very revealing speakers...

--
truckfighters

| Transporter | REDGUM RGASil OCC Silver Interconnects | REDGUM
RGi120ENR AMP | REDGUM LS Cable | B&W Nautilus 802 D |