darrenyeats;224915 Wrote:
> I am attending the following shows at London Heathrow on Sunday 23rd
> with a friend, and wondered if anyone one else is going. (Phil Leigh,
> Clive B?) Would be good to say hi and put faces to the names.
Sorry, I won't be going to any shows. I visited a show last November
(can't remember the name) specifically to check out the Transporter.
The rest of the show was very depressing - virtually everyone seemed to
think that audio can't be enjoyed without a socking great video screen
as well. Even the old stalwarts like Naim were showing home theatre
setups. The only innocent parties I recall were Quad, Cyrus, and our
good friends Slim Devices.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A