Hi
I downloaded some 24/96 FLACs from the Linn website yesterday. When
playing them the sound starts to kind of warbble after approximately 2
mins. It will stop as soon as I press a button on the remote and the
screensaver turns off (spectrum analyzer). If I use any other
screensaver there is no problem at all (I didn't try them all though).
Any ideas anyone? Not a problem as I just won't use the spectrum
analyzer now but has anyone seen this before?
I'm using Slimserver 7 (latest build) with Transporter FW32.
Could this be a bug with new Slimserver (or screensaver)?

--
MikeFish