No I was completely honest. I know what you are saying, There are couple
of trial that I would like to have thrown away but I kept them, so they
are all in those 20.

I would happilly do 20-30 in one set, But I am getting tired of it. The
way I prefer it to be done is for one trial to listen to music in the
background while I am doing something else (You know the saying "The
jogging starts when you forget that you are jogging") and then the
decision comes to me:). So it takes a lot of time.

Those 2 tests was taken yesterday and today in the mornings, one day
away.

--
andy74