Eric 2;227065 Wrote:
> The Transporter is something I have considered. I wish I could hear the
> difference between this and the Stello but I think this is going to be
> very difficult here in the UK. I’ve also searched the web to see if
> anyone else has compared the 2 but without any luck. I figured the
> Stello would be more flexible without compromising the sound. I’ve not
> heard the Stello either but reports are very good.

Eric, if you're in the UK, you should have a listen to the SB+. It's
available on a 30 day trial period so you can have a proper home dem to
make up your mind. I have a Transporter and found that I was losing
interest in the music after a few songs. It sounds very detailed but I
just couldn't engage with the music.

The SB+ on the other hand has a very engaging sound and I find myself
listening to it hour after hour. I'm nearing the end of my 30 day trial
period but no way is this going back. My Transporter has now been
relegated to a second system.

--
Ray70