When I set up my listening room, I read as many articles as I could on
whether power and cables make an impact on fidelity.  It was impossible
to determine which camp was right as both seemed to assert their
perspective.  When I finally listened and made my own comparisons, I
was shocked at the results.

I think the key is to listen, in your own environment, or somewhere you
can take your time and be in control of the testing environment.

Just my .02 for any one else who is seeking to answer this question for
themselves.

Transporter => ATC SCA2 => ATC SCM 100SL AT
Ayre C5XE => ATC SCA2 => ATC SCM 100SL AT

--
musiklov3r