Havent had much time to come back to this thread. But I did notice one
thing that needs to be mentioned.

Another member ran a comparison of WAV vs FLAC and experienced no
differences between the formats. This did not coincide with a similar
listeing test I ran, so I was curious to know what the differences
were.

I read a bit more, on the test, I believe Phil Leigh ran it. Then I
noticed all the listening was done through a pair of Stax headphones.
While Stax makes some of the finest headphones known to audio, they do
have their limitations.

WhatI heard in the differnce in FLAC vs WAV was primarily related to
the size of the soundstage, and the change in the reveberation patterns
found in the acoustics of the recording venue. I do not believe a set of
headphones can accurately present these differences. Of course thats my
opinion, and others may not agree with it.

I think the SB is a great way to listen to music, and am keeping mine.
Although I have sent it off to Bolder Cable Company for a set of mods
from Wayne. I am very curious to see what can be accomplished with this
unit.

Regards
Mister Pig

--