Let's get back to reality for a second.
Wes Phillips in Stereophile said the TP rivaled the Ayre universal
player which is considered one of the best digital playbacks around.

He then put a cheap Oppo universal feeding TP and he said that combo
rivaled the Ayre with DVD A and other high res formats.

This assumption that a modded TP is better ,or that the Linn is better
is just that: an assumption.

But if you really want to spend money for the sake of spending money I
will be happy to sell you a great mod.
for 1,000.00 paypal to me I will PM you a proprietary code I alone have
developed.
All you need to do is say this code out loud to your system and you
will perceive an ENORMOUS difference.

Sorry, no refunds available on this special offer.  :-)

--
tomjtx