tomjtx;233859 Wrote:
> If you read between the lines of the Stereophile review it is clear that
> he thinks the TP is as good but has to give a nod to the Ayre.
> WP kept the TP in his system and keeps refering to it in later reviews,
> eg. the oppo>TP combo. The fact it is the main digital source in his
> system speaks for itself.
>
> WP is an established reviewer writing in an established mag, unlike the
> amateurish and sophmoric TNT mag and reviewer.
>
> You might try getting a sense of humor.
>
> Not a fundamentalist, I am an agnostic in all things :-)
>

> The only narrow mindedness here is yours, that is patently obvious.

The norwegin  reviewer is just as professional about it as WP.

The last thing i am is narrow minded  , if you  knew the true meanning
of the word you would  know.
I dont care who or have the created it i only care about have it
sounds.
Thats  OPEN minded,  you cant improve apone the ttasnporter thats
narrow minded ; )

Well your jokes really issent that funny , the are more like lame  sad
and  ignorent.

--
harmonic