harmonic;233911 Wrote:

> I dont know have it sounds compared to the transporter  wich is the
> hundred dollar questian  , however  based apone   linns history in
> makeing transending sources and the first reviews and comments on its
> sound   i know where i would put my bet  in a direct comparison a/b
> with  the transporter .

Hmmm, Speculation.
What is it they say about investments?
Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results.

Assuming that audio equipment is deterministic, then what ever design
and engineering approaches were taken, to yield specific performance,
could be applied elsewhere.
Unless you believe in magic?

That said, given the price delta and ratio between the equipment under
discussion, which do you think is better value? why?

All, IMHO, YMMV etc etc.

--
Grahame