harmonic;233919 Wrote:
> I realize this is  a slimdevices forum ,  not a none biased audio forum
> what did i expect ?  ,  all the bad comments about the Klimas DS are
> given.
>
> Transporter has one obvious  big advantage and its the preamp function.

YOU are the one who is prejudiced. You haven't even heard the thing but
you're making all kinds of predictions about how it'll sound and even
suggesting some pretty ridiculous reasons as to why.

I think what you're hearing from the rest of us is not fanboyism, but
simple skepticism. We're saying "I'll believe it when I hear it". You
are the one saying "I already know".

The problem is it's probably not worth $20K to most of us just to find
out. It's certainly not worth it to me.

--
seanadams