Oneman, is the article found somewhere on the web? Or can I get it
somewhere? I would like to read it since I am German. But anyway. It
comes down to what I got reflected in another thread:

- you can always improve
- but if you're satisfied just don't tweak
- just wait and see if you happen to stumble across something you
REALLY MUST have.
- and hope that it will never happen since once Pandora's box has been
opened

Sure enough there is no end to the financial range in which you could
possibly buy hifi equippment. Do you still enjoy listening?
May the force (of your amps) always be with you.
And never destroy your speakers

--
jaysung