Hi,
exciting idea. How will you cope with copyright protection? wma with
drm? Then I wouldn't be interested. BTW.: All the fuzz about 24bits and
96khz is to be considered with caution. There is a quite lengthy thread
here and it basically states that it is hard to hear the differences.
Sure a pulse/square wave at 20000hz is being degrated to a sine wave
for lack of samples but again who cares. I would be happy (or perhaps
not) when I'd hear that ultra high frequencies. My hearing maxis out at
15khz and I am 24 years old. Imagine being 50 or 70... I sell my hifi
stuff at some point in the future ;). But for now I think if you offer
48khz and 16 or if you like 24 bits I would be up for a beta test.
Ah, yep. FLAC!!! I wouldn't want any windoze codecs to polute my
archive! ;)
And I would like to throw a glance on your web site and check if it is
readable by blind persons. It is (yes indeed) possible to do an online
shop without flash and even javascript mouseovers and animated gives
that do reapoint GWB.
Cheers
Jeronimo

--