Wombat;236246 Wrote:
> What strange forum! I never said the SB3 is perfect. Your transport is
> around 1500$? My example talks about the same player fed with CD and
> data.

Sorry if I misunderstood what your point was.  But I'm not sure I did.

I'll continue to enjoy my transport and you can enjoy your DVD player
w/smart card reader.  That doesn't mean I am missing out on anything.
My transport sounds incredible.  If I am able to find a music server at
the same price that sounds, to my ears, as good as or better than the
CEC I'll consider it.  If upgrading the power supply to the SB3 brings
it up to the level of the CEC, I'll sell the CEC.  Until then, I am
more than happy being old school and getting off my fat ass to change a
cd.  The sound is worth it.

BTW.  I'm sure the Linn Klimax DS sounds great.  It should at $25,000.

--
SatoriGFX