First, apologies for another DAC thread....  :/

So I just invested in a full setup (SB3 > Melody SP-7 > Onix Ref 1) and
am wondering if I should get a DAC. The system sounds fantastic but I am
wondering if a DAC would improve it even more. Anyone have a similar
setup?

I could be going crazy but it seems the SB3 DAC lacks a very slight
amount of brightness in the imaging, maybe even a little flat? I have
trolled the forums, and it seams that most people who get one are happy
with it.

I have not decided to get a DAC for sure, just thinking about it and
wanted advice.

--
cgull

cgull