opaqueice;240792 Wrote:
> As I'm sure you're fully aware, your product is in more or less direct
> competition with the Transporter, and involves a modification to the SB
> which voids the warranty.  Discussing it on these forums could raise a
> number of red flags.
>
> If I were you I'd be grateful it's allowed to continue.

And that's for you to say?

Given that you make very little (if any) positive contribution here,
and have gone on record as to the lack of ANY difference sonically in
the SB3 and the Transporter, and IIRC started a thread here about the
speakers you planned to buy, I think you should get your own house in
order before criticising others!

You turn every thread here into 'your' argument, which at the very
least, makes it and you extremely boring.

--
Patrick Dixon

www.at-tunes.co.uk