You want to "brighten" your sound and move the soundstage "in front" of
your speakers....this goes against every "audiophile" stands for IMO.
If you want to simply brighen your sound try a set of Nordost Blue
Heaven interconnects...right around $120 a pair...these will brighten
your sound.  If you want bright sound in general, change to a pair of
b&w speakers...these are bright...as for DAC's, I have never found one
that was "Bright" but I have owned nearly a dozen at this point, and
none of them was less than $600, so maybe there are some but I have
never owned one.

Ben

--
bearotti