So... I just started working at a new store. We sell 8-series BDubs. I
think I've fallen in love with the 805s, and may well have to bust out
the employee discount to buy them. The question is, what to be driving
them with?

At the store, all we have for upscale amps is Bryston, which has mucho
power, but I feel is too prominent at the top, particularly with B&W.
I've heard good things about Naim, but it seems pricey! Or I could get
bryston for cheap, but I'd need something (preamp?) to smooth out the
top. Thoughts???

--
LikeButtah

*2-Channel:* SB3 >> Rothwell Attenuators >> Quad 303 >> Dynaudio
Audience 52
*Home Theatre:* Yamaha DVD-S657 >> Yamaha RXV-557 >> Tannoy Fusion
F3s/F1s/FC
Not bad for a student, eh?