results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

USAudio;243007 Wrote:
> My latest 2-channel system.  Primarily CIAudio-based (see signature)
> with Blue Jeans Cables, APC H15 power conditioner, OmniMount stand,
> Hubbell 5362 outlet.

If you haven't experimented with this already you might try moving your
speakers out from the wall (at least 3 feet).  Even if you can't keep
them that way, try it for one listening session...  you'll be blown
away by the difference.  To me, it's far, far bigger  than any change
in upstream components.

--
opaqueice