Tranporter --Bal--> Bryston BP26DA Pre --Bal--> Linn Artikulat 350A

I bypassed the Bryston to see if I could hear a difference and if there
was one, it was negligible.  I could get the TP to -10db before my
windows started to visibly bow outward.  I decided that for safety and
flexibility of other sources, I'd keep the Bryston inline.  I've A/B'd
the balanced out vs. DAC in the Bryston and honestly can't conclude
what differences there are and if I like it better one way or the
other.  The nice thing is that I have 3 DAC connections available for
future digital sources...although I don't picture having anything other
than a CD player I suppose.

--
thomsens