JJZolx;242710 Wrote:
> Has anyone listened to any of these files through some other means?  On
> a Mac, a PC, an iPod?  If they play correctly on those other platforms,
> then the problem must be with the SlimServer/Squeezebox software.

I have found 1 track that when played as a playlist of 1 will make the
noise each time it finishes/starts again.
When played through iTunes or the Music IP player, there is no  noise
I have just installed
SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 15094 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Server IP address: 192.168.1.7
Perl Version: 5.8.8 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt
on my HTPC and copied my iTunes library across as well. Again, when
played as a playlist of 1 there is noise every finish/start.
The track is Apple Lossless, 13Mb. JJZolx, have you a junk email
address you could send me in a PM ? I could copy the track to
DROPLOAD.COM and you could ty and replicate the noise.

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.